- Great service (scooter rental, laundry, tuktuk ride, you name it), very kind and helpful host, comfortable rooms, spacious bathroom, quite and tranquil neighborhood. On top of all that, the guest house is located in a villa that once belonged to a local architect, which can be clearly seen in a quite unique interior design. Definitely a great place to stay for a couple of nights and explore Jaffna and the area around it.
- No mosquito net in our room.
Reservation Number 1030635754
- The host is very communicative and helpfull and the guesthouse feels as being at home. The food is excellent - we really liked the variety and the care. Dayanithi guesthouse is a good place to stay and to discover Jaffna and surroundings. The host provides good guides and transport.
- Thx you so much, Maria & Marie-José
- This was an ideal hotel for both hotel facilities and touring arrangements. A lovely roomy guest house. Could sit on a choice of 2 balconies (one of which is direct from bedroom). Early morning bird watching - amazing as situated just down lane from main road. Very quiet hotel (prayers from nearby no real problem). Personal attention appreciated.
- A little more knowledge about facilities and timetables would be helpful. However, soon got used to system.
Machteld Van De Sande, (NL)
Reservation Number 1421267047
- Vriendelijk ontvangen in een mooi guesthouse Gastvrij personeel, fijne warme douche, goede wifi, heel schoon, goed ontbijt. De voorzieningen waren goed: airco, tv, sanitair, laundry service.
- Kwartiertje met de tuktuk naar het centrum.
Reservation Number 1499865556
- Location scooter indispensable pour visiter la presqu’île. Petit déjeuner Sri Lankai excellent et bien servi.
- Hôte très chaleureux. Ne pas hésiter.
Reservation NumberÂ 1330676153
- Clean Nice personnel Quiet
- Nothing, just breakfast a little to spicy for tourist people, fruit juce, egg or yogourt will be welcome
Reservation Number 2062757966
- Excellent stay in Jaffna so far!! Exceptional service. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. Comfortable beds. The wifi is much more faster than I expected. The breakfast was very satisfying. Good for families as well. Real value for money.
- I selected this property because the previous reviews said “exceptionally clean”. True to those words this was the cleanest place I came across through Booking.com. Friendly staff pleasantly accommodating our requests.
- Ravi and Kandiah were really very good at looking after the comforts of their guests. They were courteous, helpful and full of life. They looked after us very well and the location is quiet and serene and very good especially as we were on pilgrimage. They gave us excellent breakfasts and dinner and went all out to make sure we were comfortable and happy throughout our stay. Highly recommend staying here.
- Best guest house in Jaffna
- There is actually nothing bad I can say. Everything is just as described. Rooms are clean, bathrooms are clean. Everything is well maintained. 2 brothers are looking after this property Ravi is one of them and he is really helpful. He knows about the area and if you need anything you can just ask him. Food is also really tasty and good. I Vann recommend this place to anyone and I would mins going to the same place again if I'm visiting jaffna.
- A little bit far from the jaffna3 town.
- there are not a lot of great places to stay in Jaffna, but this one exceeded my expectations. Ravi was a superstar host, who arranged a scooter for me, shared with me lots of local tips, and requested that some of my favorite dishes for dinner be made. Ranie, may be one of the sweetest women I have ever met in all my travels and her cooking is divine. Make sure you eat breakfast and dinner here, it’s amazing!